The Career Services staff at The Art Institute Raleigh-Durham works with you to help you with your career search. Alumni are welcome to access the Career Services for up to six months after graduation.
Career Services markets The Art Institute Raleigh-Durham graduates to potential employers, generates job leads and presents graduates with an opportunity to pursue them. Most importantly, we prepare graduates to conduct a successful job search: a skill you will use for a lifetime.
What we offer:
- Experienced advisors to provide instruction on key job search skills; résume writing, interviewing, portfolio presentation and networking.
- One-on-one job search assistance for full-time employment in each students' field of interest.
- Individual job search assistance for students seeking part-time employment while completing his or her program of study.
- Quarterly Portfolio Reviews where employers meet new graduates and view their work.
- Employer presentations and panel discussions, bringing up-to-date information on technology and design trends to The Art Institute community.
- Career days, job fairs and recruiting at The Art Institute Raleigh-Durham that provide a forum for students and employers to interact.
- Alumni services, including online résume database and advanced-level job listings at www.AlumniConnections.com.
The Career Services advising team is dedicated to helping new graduates launch their careers and begin to put their education to work. A Career Services advisor is assigned to each program and is committed to knowing the industry and establishing relationships with a wide range of employers.
Employers look to the Career Services advisors as a resource - saving them time by referring graduates who are a good match in skills and abilities to the employer's needs.
Career Services Advisors are skilled at generating job leads for new graduates. They work closely with the graduates to identify employers of interest and respond in a positive way to job openings.
The Art Institute Raleigh-Durham is one of The Art Institutes, a system of over 50 schools throughout North America.
Programs, credential levels, technology, and scheduling options vary by school and are subject to change.
Not all online programs are available to residents of all U.S. states. Several institutions included in
The Art Institutes system are campuses of South University or Argosy University.
The Art Institute Raleigh-Durham 410 Blackwell Street Suite 200, Durham, NC 27701 © 2015 The Art Institutes.
All rights reserved. Our email address is email@example.com.
See aiprograms.info for program duration, tuition, fees, and other costs, median debt, salary data, alumni success, and other important info.
Accreditation and Licensing